Rant Management

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

England 2-2 Sweden

Well I predicted 2-1 England and was about 30 seconds away from that being true and judging by my previous predictions (spain 3-1 Tunisa, Switz 2-0 Togo, Brazil 2-0 Ozzies, Portugal 2-0 Iran) I was quietly confident it was going to stay that way but bloody Henrik Larsson you freaky goalscoring machine, how much I hate you now!! Oh well we've topped the group and Ecuador will provide an easier passage forward, so I will hopefully be in a packed pub somewhere on Sunday afternoon being yobbish and getting drunk watching England win before stumbling home to watch the repeat of lost...
My gripe though is aimed at Eriksson, the players we have, how I wish to have half the talent of some of these guys, Stevie G and Joe Cole especially but Eriksson stifles the team and it shocks me and in a way upsets me to see the team struggle so badly, we are not a one man team but about 185million people who are watching this game in the world might think that we are. We have other players other than Rooney, as great as he is we can play without him.
Mind you now that Owen is injured we probably cant play without him and thats where my major whinge comes in, Eriksson your a knob and I think you've realised that over the last couple of games with the fact that you took four strikers one had a broken foot, one was coming back from injury, one had NEVER PLAYED A FIRST TEAM GAME AT THE TOP LEVEL and the other was Peter Crouch who is still finding his feet (being such a fucking long way from his head I suppose) Hargreaves had a good game yesterday so I guess that means that Jenas should not be in the squad and it should have been Defoe. We had a great chance of winning this tournament and in theory still have but Eriksson you screwed up big time and I will hate you if we dont win it this time out coz its on your head and you picked the lightweight squad. But we are still in it and I'll be screaming right to the end! COME ON ENGLAND, Stevie G the stage is yours!!
For the record my predictions today
Holland 2-3 Argies
I.Coast 2-0 S&M
Portugal 2-1 Mexico (but gagging for mexico to win)
Iran 0-1 Angola

1 Comments:

Blogger Freak said...

I think you need to break your paragraphs up a but when writing on a blog.

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home