Rant Management

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I want to run the country: Part 2

OK my first blog on this subject was ALL about the soft arsed shitty prison sentences in this country of ours and this afternoon I’ve been having a chat with my teenwolf hairy mother work colleague and we cant help but agree that there is so much wrong with this country its unreal. I think I might have to look into how to become a politician, it can’t be hard surely? I used to be great at lying when I was younger. I sometimes talk a lot of shit, I won’t get involved in any sex scandals, that could be a bit of a downfall on my CV and I certainly won’t be involved in any gay shenanigans on Clapham common, but I think I could be qualified. Firstly before I kick off, I'm not racist and never will be and I am not sexist and never will be. I have worked with Black people, Muslims, Indians, and Chinese. I’ve worked on a level footing with dozens of females and have had more women bosses than men. So I think most of my views come from a “level head” and not some neo-Nazi shit.
If I was in charge of the country, here is what I would do.
Firstly, SHUT THE BORDERS, dammit I’m pissed off with any Pole, Iraqi, Afghan, Belgian, Angolan, Romanian and AMERICANS claiming poverty, thinking that they have an automatic right to live in our country. No you don’t, piss off, not one foreign national will be allowed into our country until we have sorted this shit out (apart from coming on holiday), all those that are already in here fine that’s not a problem but if you are illegal expect to be chucked out back to your own country. If it takes 10 years, fine, then it takes 10 years I really don’t give a shit. If you are an illegal immigrant and you want your family to come over here because you miss them and its unfair that you cant see them, tough shit, there’s only one way to see them and that’s for you to stop being illegal and go visit them but I would guarantee that you wouldn’t get back in. All benefits to illegal immigrants and asylum seekers will be stopped 100% no arguments, why the hell should the British tax payer pay for these bunch of nobody wasters who contribute fuck all to society. They come here for one reason and one reason only; it’s to sponge off us British. My Auntie lives in a squalor in Mitcham, she’s not old but she lived through the war and she lives in basically a shit hole, her “flat” doesn’t even have a bathroom and she has to wash in the sink, the council doesn’t think that she is in a bad enough state to warrant proper accommodation, so therefore I would ban all “Housing gifts” to multi family illegals until the people in need that are British get sorted first. We must always take priority in this country over anyone and everything.
Secondly, I would stop letting Belgium rules turn us in to a poxy nanny state, if my bananas are slightly bent then fuck it, they are bent why do we have crazy fucking rules like “Is the shape of your banana correct” IT’S A FUCKING BANANA who gives a rats arse? Jesus, aren’t there slightly more important things in the world? And if our country wants to deal in pounds and ounces then that’s the way we will be, whats the point in prosecuting somebody because he sells 8pounds of potatoes and not 6.47squillygrammes or whatever stupid metric nonsense it is! I don’t want to order 1.4millilitres of Carling when I go to a pub, I want A PINT, its simple and it will never change. So Brussels I would stick not only my two fingers up at you and tell you to piss off but I would use the rest of the country as well, I would say all 60 million of us, but about 15million are probably illegal and they’ll soon be kicked out. Jeez, that would solve the South East’s housing crisis wouldn’t it?
Thirdly, scrap the human rights act, what a complete and utter pile of useless fucking shit that is, every single person on the planet has their basic human rights and no-one can deny that, but as far as I’m concerned if you break the law in any way then you lose your human rights – as a human you should respect others in a way that you would want them to respect you, if you break into someone’s house then expect to have some sort of heavy instrument (baseball/cricket bat, frying pan) wrapped around your head. That is their human right to do that to you to stop you interfering with their lives and most probably to protect their family. You should expect that if you are a burglar, but OH NO, the law in this country only swings one way and you can bet your arse that if you clobber a crook with a baseball bat then he will get off with 3 hours community service and a £50 fine but you’d be looking at 3 months in prison and anger management classes on your way out. Why the hell do we put up with it? How can you whack someone in your own home because they are robbing you but they get away with a slap on the wrists? You’d get more punishment if you forgot to pay your council tax.
Fourthly, a point I will stop on because I feel strongly about it but I’ve already mentioned in previous blog is to introduce Sarah’s Law in this country and my god do we need it, the situation seems to get worse each week. A 35 year old man, previously convicted of raping a 12 year old girl, gets let out of prison early because he is not deemed a threat to anyone, abducts a six year old girl from a bath, rapes her then dumps her naked in the street – the police immediately go round his house and arrest him because THEY KNOW WHERE HE LIVES, fucking hell, why don’t we know these things????????? Why is the law designed to protect perverts like this living in our communities yet nothing is done to protect THE CHILDREN, they are the important ones in this whole scenario its not rocket science is it? Though you’d think it was. It’s mental that we have to pay to have these people protected yet they get let out of prison again and re-offend again and again.
I’m not going to bang on about public transport again as I’ve done that already but my god I would change that as well, its shit.
Measures in pubs – you know the ones, pay £3.65 for a JD and coke and you get 50ml of JD which is about a thimbleful, in London it’s about £8 for 25ml. You go to any other country in the world, ask for that and they just get the bottle, pour about half a pint and splash the coke in, they also don’t charge for the coke – it costs about the same but my god you get steaming drunk quicker, so I would scrap the measures, I think its pathetic and makes us look like such a stingy nation, I remember going to a club once asked for a baileys and they charged £3 for 10ml, my girlfriend threw it across the bar in disgust and screamed that’s pathetic, now imagine that was some foreigner comes over here, once in a lifetime experience, goes to town to get drunk and gets served up 25ml for £8. That would piss me off, it pisses me off and I’m English but if I was foreign well, don’t know what I’d do! But we put up with it, is it because we’re just a bunch of gullible idiots?
I’d recruit more police as well, not “Police supporting community officer” What the hell are they supposed to do? They might have stab vests and handcuffs but legally they are not allowed to make any arrests? So what do they do? Imagine it, just seen someone rob a bank “Erm, excuse me sir, can you wait here while I get a real policeman to deal with you”? Why do we have these plastic policemen? When there are people out there who could willingly do the job yet find it impossible to get in because the application form asks “Have you ever been a victim of a racially motivated attack” you answered “no” unfortunately we cant select you at this time because you need to have been attacked and dealt with by an officer at least once in your life, also you are not Gay, or black, or wish to change your name from Thomas to Tracey and you are over 5ft 1 inches so because of our policy of recruiting from every background we cant select you. Why the fuck does it matter what colour I am and how does my sexuality affect the fact that I could do the job? Surely as a physically fit man I could do the job better than a 4ft 8 dwarf who likes to wear high heels and is bordering on the obese side of hefty?
This country is fucked and somebody needs to put the plug back in before it gets in a serious amount of shit and slips off down the gutter. I want to be in charge, there is so much more I could change, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on but I have some work to get back to. I might have to find a website where I can start my election campaign. Im sure part 3 is going to follow pretty bloody rapidly!
Paul Spillers freedom of speech for free thinking people starts here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freak said...

Yes, I agree with most of that. I do believe that there could be some fantastic policemen out there if we tried. Policemen that actually care about our society like yourself.

You have all the right qualities for the police force. The fact that you are so passionate about our laws etc and your general concern proves you have potential - it's just a shame that they wouldn't let you in because you got a stupid role play wrong!

The laws are a joke in this country but then we are more civilized than most - we just need to get rid of the poxy labor government and we will be ok! The problem though is the people themselves - when it comes to voting they only think about what is good for them "What they want" They don't think about society as a whole.

When voting you HAVE to take absolutely everything into account and look at the bigger picture otherwise in my opinion don't bother. Also there are a lot of people out there who still don't understand politics, therefore they just vote for anything or follow what others do.

I still struggle to understand politics and I'm nearly 25 so it is hard but I think it's the way the media represent it. You just have to try your utmost to understand and appreciate what really would be good for society.

Overall I think you have all the right ideas and should certainly look into becoming a politician - anything is possible and you should always follow your gut instincts in life because it's way too short!

PS - when you write the next little bit maybe you could break your paras up? It strained my eyes reading that! :)

9:36 pm  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 am  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

a men! looks like were both at the ends of our tethers today. Totally agree with the immigrant thing the thing that pisses me off is that we spend every hour god sends working and saving and saving and working, and for what?? We will have no pension, the NHS is shot to shit, we have to PAY to get our teeth and eyes checked, most of our key workers can't afford to buy a house, whilst these immigrants get straight to the top of the housing ladder when you're poor aunty lives in that squaller. Why don't you ask a national newspaper to come round and show the nation what the council thinks is liveable conditions? She might even get somemoney out of it to buy herself a bathroom.

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home